13 July 2011

3 Little Monkeys

Today I had two of my adorable nephews and one adorable niece over for an all-day-playdate!  I can't resist posting some pics, just because of said adorableness.

The three of them and I spent the morning at my house, playing dress-up with my cowboy toys, watching superhero cartoons, doling out snacks and bottles, and making my dog really really jealous that my attention was not focused on him.  Around 1:00, Kori joined us and we all went on an adventure to Liberty Park.  Here are the highlights.

Our first attempt at fun was a complete failure.  Just so you don't make the same mistake we did, a word of advice: The ducks at Liberty Park pond are NOT interested in your bread.
Addison was a bit skeptical of the whole water idea, but Logan was positively overjoyed!  This may be my very favorite face he's ever made.
Turned out she had a blast if and only IF I was holding her hands.  Sign me up!
Kori and Logan are cute and I love them.
Goof.
All my favorite lovies in one pool!
Sleepy girl, spider-monkey boy, and happy auntie, ready for the trek home!
Ash always has some superhero adventure going on in his head, and playing out daring feats often caused him to lag behind.  On the way home, I turned around to call him to catch up and he was carrying... a tree.  He kept it up for about 5 blocks before I made him put it down. He got kinda mad at me... but he got over it when we got home, had treats, and watched Avengers and X-Men cartoons. 

2 comments: