19 July 2011

Kung Fu You!

So, last night I went jealously to Kamas to watch my lady perform in her show Kung Phooey. She. Is. Fabulous. The show is a riot, and Sunny stands out from the crowd. She's animated, the audience can hear her (not the norm, trust me), and she exudes energy and enthusiasm. What a blast to watch.


It's always amazing to watch people with incredible talents get to share them. Sunny blew people away when she sang. I love to watch/hear her. It's thrilling. The whole night was a blast. I did a voiceover part on the down-low and made a few cast members chuckle.



The whole Kamas thing actually is amazing. One of the most exciting parts of doing a summer show at OBT. Kamas is gorgeous, the people are super friendly, and easily the most appreciative crowds they get all run. This crowd was crazy. The absolutely loved it. What a neat experience to watch people just die laughing.



We went back to the villas that Sunny, as usual, set up for the cast. I hung out for a bit but then had to jet back to the SLC for work this morning. I miss her. I miss her a lot. It's only a day, but still. All in all, it was a GREAT night and I'm so damn proud of my Sunny. Way to go love.

No comments:

Post a Comment